onsdag

H&M vipevent goes picky with skincolor

I'm so mad and heartbroken I could scream (and yes, I raised my voice a tiny bit this morning actually).

Here in our small town, we have a middlesized H&M (store for clothing). Once in awhile they have so called VIP events, where those who are members in Hennes club can go and eat a light breakfast (sandwish and coffee) and shop with 20% off in the store. A really nice event.
Or, at least I thought so when we went this morning...

As I stood amongst the hangers and clothes there, with coffe in my hand, I overheard the female entre host (she usually work in this store as well, and I've never liked her, but what I'm about to write takes the fucking prize anyday). She suddenly raised her voice and started to talk as to a deaf person, and I looked over to see what on earth she was doing.
I saw a woman, dark skinned, with headscarf, my guess is she's eritrean. The hostess wouldn't let her in (she actually yelled stop, hello, no, no to her before she even knew who this customer was) while she explained (still with that very unpleasant tone in her voice) that this was an event solely for H&M:s club members.
The customer said with low voice that she was, and got a "So, you'll have to announce your visit here today! If you're not on my list here, you wont get any free breakfast." Tone sharp, eyes wide open and mean. Well. She was on the list, it turned out. Still, the hostess wouldn't back down.
"Ok, but you only have five minutes left" she shouted after her down the aisle.
After this african woman, two small, blond ladies walked in. And guess what?
"Oh hello hello! Running a bit late now dears, hurry up! Breakfast is down this aisle, near gentlemens department." This said with a nice tone of voice, and a cute face.

Blaargh!! I throw up on the inside over these people. Aren't they ashamed to be alive?? I do NOT want to share my air with them, not at all.
Fortunately, this is just one of the girls in this store. But that is one too many already!
Her boss has now been notified, and I won't shop there again until that bitch leaves. AMEN.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar