Sorry for my absence these last weeks. I'll have to blame a nasty mancold (yes, women can have those too). But now I'm back to my self again, yei to that!
So. What's happening in my life at the moment?
A.....lot!
I finally got my cooperation all set and ready to go with a rehabilitationteam. Isn't that great? And what's even better - I got the absolutely sweetest lady to be in charge of my progress, and we have now worked out a lighter plan for me getting back to work (and in time - a normal life). She is very sound and has a good, sober way in looking at life, she has been burnt out herself, so she really knows what that's like too, and she has a son with certain disabilities, so she gets that part as well.
Although it's hard for me to trust others, I'm slowly getting my hopes up here. And it feels so good. On top of that, my economic situation is being taken cared of by another man at this rehabteam. (No, I'm not going to be wealthy by this, but at least I can pay my bills properly, as long as I take good care of and plan my financial situation well).
At the end of this week I'm going to have yet another meeting with the nice lady, and then they are going to send me to a doctor for an examination, just to get some of my conditions checked up properly one more time. Let's just really, reeeally hope they have a good, understanding, not ignorant doctor on board....
Of course I understand that rehab is going to take time for me, maybe even up to three years they said. But at least I'm on my way. And I'm actually going to allow myself to feel good about this! Even if it's just for now.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar